What videos should I make?

Sunday, January 15, 2012

Running Life Today

Welcome to Running Life Today, my new running blog for 2012 and possibly beyond. My name is Chris and I hope you will stick around to follow all the great running stories that we will be bringing to you here. Look forward to great articles, videos and much more!

For the most part I'll be blogging about my running adventures. I am currently running indoor track at BYU-Idaho on an intramural team. I'll be attempting to set a personal record in the mile or at least getting back to the times I ran during HS (5:20-5:30)

A goal for this year will be to officially (in a race) run a half-marathon hopefully with my wife. We look forward to running with some great individuals this summer and those stories will be well documented.

I will also be doing nutrition and exercise articles to help enlighten everyone to some methods of training and diet necessary for good running and health.

Finally, and this is what I am most excited about, we will be doing stories on local runners. Not only will this increase interest in Running Life Today but it should be a lot of fun. If you know of anyone or any event that should be highlighted please contact me.

I will be updating once or twice a week depending on how much content is coming in.

No comments:

Post a Comment